Church Hill Landscapes is looking for folks like you.
Do you like getting something done during your workday? We do. Do you like to spend your day with good folks? Us, too. Let’s get to know each other better…
We are an award-winning landscape company. We work on jobs year-round, indoors and out. We hire career-minded, professional employees who work hard to make our projects come out great. They like the work they do. We all appreciate new talent, new perspectives, and new skills.
Church Hill Landscapes offer good pay and benefits like dental, company-matching IRA and paid holidays. We also encourage and support trainings and continuing education opportunities. We believe if you are getting better at your job, then you should get more for your time, so we let you know what is required to earn a promotion or a bonus. Above all, we know there is nothing more rewarding than working for a purpose, with a team that values your talents, and where you get to see the results of your work.
- Project Foreman: This is the person who gets the work done, with great power comes great responsibility.
- Project Lead: This is an experienced position if you’ve been landscaping a while.
- Project Technician: This is a crew position, it’s good for getting in on the ground floor.
- Gardening Foreman: The Gardening Foreman is responsible for the on-site direction of gardening and installation projects at client properties and the supervision of their assigned crew.
- Gardening Lead: This is a job for the person who knows their Aster from their Tupelo.
- Gardening Technician: This is a job for a flower farmer, and your fields are the customer’s yards.
- Lawn Foreman: The Lawn Foreman is a leadership position, responsible for the management and on-site direction of his/her assigned crew.
- Lawn Lead: You are the one to get the job done! We don’t do mow blow and go. We take our time and do a good job
- Lawn Technician: We run ELECTRIC!, non-polluting, non-noisy pro-grade power equipment because we are saving the EARTH one lawn at a time.
- Seasonal Landscape Technician: This is the job for you if you are going back to school in the fall. We need folks like you to help us do really good work this year.
- Landscape Sales and Project Coordinator: Achieve an exceptional client sales experience and deliver a well-coordinated landscape installation or maintenance project.